Team You Coaching Ltd is a controller of your personal data. We respect your data and your privacy is important to us.
No personal information that is provided to us will be shared with any third party. We send occasional marketing emails to update you of relevant services you have shown interest in. You reserve the right to unsubscribe at any time in any email sent.
All information provided will only be used to contact you on occasion and possibly send you discounts/offers and useful articles related to your query with us.
You can view view detailed information on the information we collect, how we use it and your rights below.
Personal Information we collect
We collect information when you use our website, services or correspond with us.
- We keep information you give us directly such as contact details (including name, email and telephone number).
- Our cookies will capture your IP address, your location, and record how you use the site to help improve it and improve your user experience, where your browser settings or permission allows for this.
- If you post information online about us or provide feedback, we may keep a record.
- If you contact us directly and complain or give feedback, we will record details and all related information such as emails, letters and phone calls.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Summary of how we use your data and your rights
We use your data to provide and improve our services, including for marketing and enquiries, and for security purposes.
We will use your data to comply with laws and regulations. We may use your data to prevent and detect crime, such as fraud.
You have the right to object to some of the processing Team You Coaching carries out.
When you give consent, you are able to withdraw that consent at any time by emailing Lel@team-you.co.uk or via https://team-you.co.uk/contact. You can withdraw your consent to marketing communications using the unsubscribe option in any Team You Coaching emails. You can also email or contact us to exercise any other data rights, such as obtaining a copy of your data, correcting, deleting or restricting how we use your data.
How we use information and the legal basis
We are allowed to use your data only if we have a proper reason to do so such as:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you;
- When it is in our legitimate interest;
- When you consent to it; or
- To comply with the law.
We have set out below how and why we may use your personal information and the legal basis we rely on. This is also where we tell you what our legitimate interests are.
When you enquire about our services and provide contact details such as name, email and telephone number, we will use this information to contact you to discuss your enquiry.
We will also use your name and email address, with your consent, to send occasional marketing communications which we think may be relevant to you, for example special offers.
To run our business and pursue our legitimate interests, we use your information.
Our legitimate interests include keeping our records up to date, fulfilling our legal, compliance and contractual duties, improving our site, and services, developing new products and services, and telling you about them.
We may, if you give us consent
- Send you electronic marketing, including special offers, news about our services and blog articles.
When the law requires us to process your data we will do so. This can include
- Legal, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes, including for government agencies and law enforcement.
- When you exercise your rights under data protection legislation, including when you ask to subscribe or unsubscribe from our marketing communications.
We use Zoho and Mailchimp for secure email communication.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser for more information.
We keep your data to enable us to fulfil our contract with you or to provide services, where required by law or to protect legal rights.
We always look to keep your data for the minimum time in line with data protection principles and our processes.
If you unsubscribe from marketing communications we keep a record of this request indefinitely to ensure we do not send you direct marketing again.
We may keep your data for longer if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
You have rights over your personal data.
- ask for a copy of your information;
- ask for information to be corrected;
- ask for information to be erased or deleted;
- ask for us to limit or restrict processing;
- object to us processing your data, in particular where we use the data for marketing communications. The right to object does not apply if we must process the data to meet a contractual or legal requirement;
- ask us to send you a copy in a structured digital format or ask for us to send it to another party.
If you want a copy of your data, to object to how we use your data, or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it or, please use https://team-you.co.uk/contact or email Lel@team-you.co.uk. To process a request from you, we may need to confirm your identity to ensure we’re accessing the right data.
You have a right to complain to an EU data protection authority. This can be where you live, work or where the matter occurred. In the UK, the authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”).
If we make any changes or updates to this notice we will communicate these.
All original material (text, images and links) on this site is property of the website owner.
Team You Ltd’s registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ